Monday, January 20, 2014

Lewla Was WHERE? Welcome! :)

My four year anniversary with Los Angeles is creepin' right around the corner, so I've finally started documenting the magical extremities of just how cool this city is (and everything it can offer a fun hungry 20 something year old east coaster like myself). This spot right here is now my official and long overdue outlet where I'll be showcasing these youthful highlights: a music scene so overwhelmingly cool and diverse you never have to see the same band twice (but let's be honest - you'll see the same band twice), food so good you have to close your eyes when you eat it, and street art so inspiring you can easily dedicate an entire day to a scavenger hunt for new tags. Check back weekly for updates on my favorite places and faces that keep my love for L to the A locked down...and of course, my YouTube channel that goes hand in hand with this bloggy blog: LewlaWasHere. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment